Medical University of Nis is located in the small and nice town of Nis located 240km (2 hours and 30 minutes) away from Belgrade (the capital of Serbia) and around 160 km (2 hours) away from Sofia (capital of Bulgaria). The university is fully renovated offering high quality of education for very low price. The degree is fully recognized and accredited by WHO. The city is small, but has all the needed for a good life of all students.
– Specialties studied at the University:
Medicine in English (MD), 6 years (360 credits), 5500 EUR (tuition fees per year)
– Living expenses: 200-400 Euro per month (incl. private accommodation, food, water, electricity, gas, books, etc.)
– Entry in October (first year enrollments and transfers)
– Course starting date: Beginning of October
– Admission requirements – the main requirement for admission is all candidates to have marks in Biology and Chemistry in their school studies and diplomas. The university requires Class 9, Class 10, class 11 and class 12 certificates and the final school diploma to be presented.
– Entrance test in Biology and Chemistry (for all candidates) – we provide full help, assistance and guidance with the test, so each candidate will be very well prepared to pass it successfully.